Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tool#9 Instant Communicating-video

I think screencasting will help our students communicate their instant thoughts using their screen shots and creating videos with voice and text using Jing. this kind of reminds me of photostory, so it was pretty easy.

I think communicating via the internet through skype is pretty cool, and i think this will enable our students to communicate from school or home, with people worldwide!!
I created a skype account, I personally like the option of the students and their families having the availability of free communication, if they have a laptop- they could be able to access free internet in many places!! With skype the student may be working on homework, have question, see that I am on skype, and ask the question, = ). Immediate feedback. i love it!

If anyone creates askype account look me up and we can have a video conversation or at least a voice conversation through skype.

1 comment:

  1. You found me! Great! Skype offers the ability to bring visitors to your classroom -- for example there are many authors that are willing to skype for free (for about 15 minutes, usually).

    ReplyDelete